Bringing Together Collabration & Creativity
Many songwriters face the challenge of writing music that pleases man versus music that pleases God. We provide the opportunity for you to learn from some of today’s most successful Christian songwriters. So, that you will write with more creatively, get the real truth on how to collaborate with others, and maintain the integrity of your faith while making music that is commercially viable.
Held on the beautiful island of Kauai, this 3-day, discipleship-driven, conference brings artists together in a collaborative learning environment. Here are just a few of the things you will learn:
- Songwriting development
- How to market your music
- Collaboration with other artists
What is the Kauai Songwriters Conference?
- Engaging worship leaders to disciple those in their own church to write their own original God songs
- Helping to discover the personal worship songs that God wants for your church, your community, and realm of influence
- Multi-generational…anyone from 14 – 134*.
- For both the beginning songwriters and seasoned pros.
- Building discipleship based collaborative groups/connections that continue after the conference is over.
- Learning practical songwriting, structure, and melody (living a lifestyle of creating God songs)
*Minors must have an adult accompany them
It's up to you, you may find it useful when working on your songwriting. We will provide a limited amount of instruments for your use.
The Kauai Songwriters Conference is open to those ages 14+. Minors must have an adult accompany them to the conference. No childcare is provided.
Yes, food will be provided.