Summary of our Grant
Our initial goal is to provide as many grants as we can as we raise the funds. At the moment, we have set each grant at $1500. We are a small growing ministry and we are doing what we can for those Christian Music Artists effected by COVID-19.
Grant Amount = $1500
To be eligible for a relief grant, applicants must be:
* Christian music artists that are able to demonstrate they are a working gig musician;
* Experiencing a financial emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
* 21 years of age or older;
* Residing and working in the U.S. for the last two years;
* You have not previously been awarded a relief grant from this fund.
The Christian Musician Relief Fund will help as many artists as possible and we are actively raising funds. Learn more by reviewing the FAQs. To apply, click here.
Please review our FAQs for questions related to eligibility, application, selection process, and disbursement before applying. To be eligible, you must be able to answer “True” to the prompts listed in the application process.
* We are raising funds specifically for our Christian brothers and sisters at this time. For a broader grant, please see our page listing other initiatives (listed here).
For questions related to eligibility, application, selection process, and disbursement, please review our FAQs. For all other inquiries, email email@example.com but please be patient in response as we sort through the applications.
If you feel you are eligible, please apply here.